How to Bid with Dynamic Auction Group:
1. Go to our website: www.biddynamic.com
2. On the Home page or Current Auctions page, click on the featured photo for the auction you would like to view.
3. Online bidding will open for each auction prior to the auctions end date and time. When bidding is open, there will be a box that says:
Simply click on that box. You will then be redirected to a new page where you can view the lots and register to bid. If you click on this button and it does not direct you immediately to the bidding page, please contact us. We are currently doing maintance on our website. Which has resulted in some tecnical issues.
4. In order to bid, you must first register with HiBid. Click 'Login/New Bidder'. You will then be prompted to provide your personal information and a credit card.
5. Once you are registered to bid, place your bids by clicking the button that says, 'Bid' and the dollar amount. You also have the ability to place a max bid.
7. On the final day of the auction, when the lots begin to end, be sure to enter into the live auction to make bidding easier.
8. The lot ending times are staggered. If a new bid is placed within the last few minutes, the end time will automatically extend, allowing all bidders time to bid again.
to find out when bidding is open -
like us on
facebook & instagram
If you have any more questions on the bidding process, please contact us at (814)479-5739.